Whipping Cream 150g
Low Protein Flour 140g
Egg Yolk 80g
Caster Sugar 240g
Fruttose Mango Pie Filling 200g
- Double boil egg, egg yolk and caster sugar until 35C and beat quickly until foaming.
- Add in low protein flour and mix well.
- Bake at 200C for 20 minutes.
- Roll up the cake while it is still warm from oven.
- When it is completely cool, unfold the cake and spread whipping cream and Fruttose Mango Pie Filling on it.
- Roll up again and chill it for 2 hours before served.
Looking to buy Fruttose fruit filling? Go to OUR DEALER at the CONTACT US page now!