- 2 cups of flour
- 3/4 cup of nestum cereal
- 75 gm of salted butter
- 1/4 cup iced cold water
- In a fruit processor add in flour, nestum cereal, butter, pulse to combine.
- Slowly add in iced water puse until it form a dough (adjust amount of water. Not necessarily to finish).
- Lift up dough, wrap it in a cling film. Leave to refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove dough from the fridge, sprinkle some flour on dough, roll to flatten to form an 8 inch round dough (make 2 of it one for the top layer).
- Butter a 20 cm diameter pie tin, lift the dough to have it fit into the pie tin. Using a fork, dip into the surface of pie dough.
- Preheat oven @ 180C for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 10 minutes and remove from oven to have it cool a little.
- Fill in the manggo fillings into the half bake pie.
- Before fixing the top layer, slice the flatten dough internally into strips without breaking the sides. Place the top layer to fit on to the pie, securing the edges. Break an egg and eggwash the top layer of the pie.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes till golden brown.
Looking to buy Fruttose fruit filling? Go to OUR DEALER at the CONTACT US page now! Recipe by @azie_masakmakan