For the crust
- Digestive biscuits 150g
- Unsalted Butter 100g
- Caster Sugar 30g
For the cheesecake
- Cream Cheese 400g
- Whipping Cream / Yogurt 250g
- Caster Sugar 100g
- Corn Flour 30g
- Vanilla Extract 10g
- Eggs 3 nos
- Fruttose Mango Filling 400g
- Crush the biscuits in a mixing bowl and add in melted butter and sugar.
- Pour the crust into a springform pan and press evenly with a spoon and keep chilled.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and whipping cream with medium-high speed until smooth.
- On medium speed, add in sugar, corn flour, vanilla extract and egg (one by one).
- Steam bake at 170C for 50 minutes.
- After 50 minutes, slightly open the oven door and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Chill for 6 hours after cooling. Add Fruttose Mango Pie Filling on top of the cheesecake before served.
Looking to buy Fruttose fruit filling? Go to OUR DEALER at the CONTACT US page now!