[RECIPES] No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
▪️35g melted unsalted butter
▪️10 digestive biscuits crumbs
▪️200ml heavy cream speed 3-4 minutes
▪️250g softened cream cheese (room temperature)
▪️30g sour cream (room temperature)
▪️55g granulated sugar
▪️1 ts lemon juice
▪️1/2 ts vanilla extract
1. Mix well unsalted butter and digestive bicuits crumbs. Put aside.
2. Using a hand or stand mixer, whisk heavy cream at high speed for 3-4 minutes until stiff peak.
3. Add in cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Mix well at medium speed until smooth.
4. Layer each ingredient in a jar/small container by starting with biscuit crumbs as base, Fruttose blueberry filling, cream cheese mixture, biscuit crumbs respectively and topped with Fruttose Blueberry filling. Decorate with fresh blueberries and lemon slice.
5. Cover the jar with a cling wrap and chill for a few hours. Best served cold.