Cream Cheese Blueberry Jam Filled Bundt Cake
1 cup butter
¼ c plus 2 TBS oil
8 oz cream cheese, softened
3 cups sugar
3 cups flour, sifted
1 cup buttermilk
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup blueberries + extra for garnish
¾ cup blueberry jam
Simple Syrup (optional)
Powdered Sugar Glaze
1 ½ cup powdered sugar
¼ -½ cup of water
1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Prepare 12 cup Bundt pan for baking and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl cream butter, oil and cream cheese until well combined.
3. Next, add sugar all at once and beat on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
4. Add eggs two at a time, beating well after each addition until the yolk disappears.
5. Add flour alternately with buttermilk and beat well.
6. Next, add in the vanilla.
7. Pour into prepared pan filling ⅔ full and bake for 60 -75 minutes or until cake tests done.
8. Cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
9. Brush cake with simple syrup if desired, this helps to seal in moisture.
10. Insert a plastic dowel rod into the top of the cake at about 3 inches into the top of the cake, remove the dowel and gently remove the cake inside the dowel, you’ll need the top of it to seal the hole after inserting the jam.
11. Do this at 1 ½ inch intervals all the way around the top of the cake.
12. Fill a frosting or zippered time bag with the jam and squeeze it into the holes in top of cake.
13. Take expunged pieces of cake and place them back into the jam filled holes.
14. Mix the powdered sugar, vanilla and ¼ cup of the water until smooth.
15. If it’s too thick add 2 tsp of remaining water until it’s of pouring consistency.
16. Add blueberries to the top if desired.
Go to our Dealer Page to find the nearest location where you can get our Fruttose Blueberry jam. Or better still, buy online on Lazada or Shopee! Click on links above.