All you need is frozen puff pastry dough and blueberry jam! That’s it! It cannot get easier than this.
- 1 puff pastry (rectangular)
- 1 bottle Fruttose blueberry jam
- 75 grams slivered almonds
- Almond flakes (for decoration, optional)
- Powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 360°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3. Roll out the puff pastry, leaving it in the plastic it came in to prevent sticking.
4. Cover with the blueberry jam (or another flavor if preferred).
5. Sprinkle the surface with the slivered almonds.
6. Roll out the dough like a pie crust.
7. Use a sharp knife to cut 1 centimeter slices.
8. Place each slice with one side curled up and the other set on the baking sheet.
9. Sprinkle each slice with almonds again.
10. Bake for about 25 minutes, or until golden.
11. Remove from oven and place on a grid to cool.
12. Once cool, sprinkle with plenty of powdered sugar.
Go to our Dealer Page to find the nearest location where you can get our Fruttose Blueberry jam. Or better still, buy online on Lazada or Shopee! Click on links above.